Finally got one!!!! Picked Spunagain's 260 up at 19.15 yesterday evening, can't quite believe it, 5yrs I've been waiting, absolutely love it.
As previously stated it was an absolute pleasure to do business with Phil, thoroughly decent bloke and a lovely family too.
I did feel for you Phil when I pulled off the drive, I know I'm gona be gutted to see my 160 go.
Jon, the copper (I prefer 'Babylon' much to his annoyance) that drove the 160 back after dropping me, had a go in the 260 and was v.impressed, he recently had a 350z and has driven a lot of high spec police vehicles, so Knows what he is talking about. He much preferred the 260's gear box to the 160's and just felt the whole car was a lot more responsive.

Oddcat re price can't say, not a gentlemanly thing to do That said I did pay a little over the market value as I was buying from a forum member that has looked after the car and done all the updates etc and above all I trusted him, that's also why I went non SE, buying from anywhere else I wouldn't have. Do miss non cruise and rear e/w......until I put my foot down and hear it!!