Peter

It is a shame. Your car looks amazing and I'm sure we could do a deal....but I really hate silver. I know that sounds gurlie and colour is the least of the worries when buying used but...... I can't help it....honest I can't.

Get it resprayed grey and we might be in business ! Will be fascinated to see how you get on selling. Presumably this forum is a must for anyone interested in this model so it will be odd if you can't find a buyer either. Have seen one or to on Autortrader that seem to be advertised for a long time then reduced then disappear (presumably sold but who knows for how much)

Actually, is there a thread on here showing numbers built in the different colours ?

And is there any record of age, condition, mileage and sale price on here ? A thread maybe ? Would be good to see what trades have occurred. These are so rare that no official guides etc will be useful (Parkers Guide has ZT260 on 05 plate with 50k miles at £3,900 private sale good condition !). So would be good to have something that folks added to after selling ??

OC