#167 Mk1 260 Se For Sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #167 Mk1 260 Se For Sale

Default #167 Mk1 260 Se For Sale

I have had great fun with this car. My health is forcing me to sell the car and it needs to go to someone who will again look after it.

#167 is a Mk1 model, With new Eibac rear springs, new front Bilstein gas shocks, new clutch (uprated Heavy Duty LUK), new radiator and thermostat. Fuel pump and hand brake mod's done.

Fitted with BBK 78mm Throttle Body, Silicon cold air intake system with Pipercross Viper air filter, Uprated Accel High voltage COP's, Powerflow exhaust system (plus originals) which upgrades power to around 300 bhp and has increased top speed by 10 mph. LED rear lights.

ICE includes 7" monitors in both front headrests, DVD player, HK Sound System with IR remote controls. Electric seats and 6cd changer in the boot. Road tax is £285 a year.

Serviced with Austins Garage in Burton on Trent since I've owned it. Gearbox and rear diff oils changed at around 60K.

Suffers from a "Not so excellent" heating system (they all do) but has had all the common areas that tend to go wrong addressed and either replaced or fixed. Still goes like stink and I will be sad to see it go.

IMG_0073.jpgDSCF0613.jpgDSCF0620.jpgDSCF0621.jpgIMG_1613.jpgIMG_0084.jpgIMG_0085.jpgIMG_0086.jpgIMG_0087.jpgIMG_0091.jpgIMG_0095.jpgIMG_0096.jpgIMG_0098.jpg

A great car to own. Grey metallic, 4 owners, Next MOT due 20/03/2015, Tax expires 31/03/2015, Part service history, Electric sunroof, Electric windows, Air conditioning, Satellite navigation, CD player, Leather trim, Heated seats, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Folding rear seats, Sports seats, Alloy wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Side airbags, Passenger airbags. 4 seats, £5,900.

Max Steele
    No: 167, Mk1 04 Reg SE, X-Power Grey,
    Upgrades: Powerflow Ovals, BBK 78mm TB/Plenum, ACCEL COP's, RAM Air Intake System with Blue Silicon air intake hose with Pipercross Viper reverse-flow air filter system,
    Up-rated Heavy Duty clutch, New Front Discs (back to oem), New rear springs, New front Bilstein shocks, New Rear Discs at 123K, New MG7 rear cluster. lights.
    Twin 7" Headrest screens and DVD player with remote control.
    Worcester Area :cool:

Bristol / or back home in Cornwall, United Kingdom.

sorry to see you selling max and good luck with the sale
    colintf
    Colin Murrell
    vin 00242 - Probably the only 260 to have driven the full Le Mans circuit?
    MG Car Club Z Register V8 ZT/ZTT Rep.
    MG Car Club V8 Register V8 ZT/ZTT Rep
    MG Car Club MGF Register Regional Rep for Devon & Cornwall and Cotswold Regions.
    MG Car Club MGF Register International Liaison Representative

http://www.mgfim.org/

http://www.two-sixties.com/main.htm

http://www.v8register.net/

http://www.mgfregister.org/

http://www.racethemg.com/ http://www.triple-mracing.com/

Member of MGCC (UK), MGOC, VSCC & TSSC (Triumph Sports Six Club)

Hi
    What's wrong with the heating/ zircon system?
    What is the mileage?
    Dave

PM sent

Not much interest I'm afraid. So I have reduced this to £5400 now. Forgot the mileage last time. Its 125K. No longer used and is sitting on the driveway. Goes out once a week for a little run. Still love it to bits. But, it has to go to a new home. I still think that the body style on these cars is classic. The design will never go out of fashion. They look as good as they were new and really do hold their looks and performance. Infact I think they improve with age. But, that's just my view.

Somebody must know someone who is looking for a bit of fun for a while???

Max

Max Steele
    Upgrades: Powerflow Ovals, BBK 78mm TB/Plenum, ACCEL COP's, RAM Air Intake System with Blue Silicon air intake hose with Pipercross Viper reverse-flow air filter system,
    Up-rated Heavy Duty clutch, New Front Discs (back to oem), New rear springs, New front Bilstein shocks, New Rear Discs at 123K, New MG7 rear cluster. lights.

Max
    I've been trying contact you for the past 3 days about your car, please PM me to arrange a viewing, I live only 8 miles away!
    David

Ex-Mod, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesnooty View Post

WELCOME

MG ZT260 FAQ

Two-sixties Blog

Public Section

Items For Sale in Public Section
    List of MG ZT/ZTT/75 V8s For Sale

(We have many threads in the Members Section that will help you when you own a 260/75V8)
    If you have other any question please ask.
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Not much interest so far.
    Just time wasters so far and the usual eastern european fraud tricksters on Google and one who wanted to break it to stuff bits into a Discovery.
    Front brake pads being replaced this week and its off for a service later this month.
    The persistent water leak in the boot was finally cured a couple of weeks ago and the car is totally waterproof out in the heavy rain we've been having.
    Still runs like a dream and purrs like the proverbial big cat.

Max

Max Steele

Little Willy has been sold today.

Going to a good new home in West London.

Will still stay on the forum if you'll have me.

Max

Max Steele

Good news Seems the right people are out there for the right car. Sold mine Last weekend too
    2004 MG ZT 260 SE #269
    2000 MGF 1.8 Steptronic

MG ZT260 SE #171 'The Boat'
    - Gone but not forgotten

Daily Driver:- 2019 Seat Ateca 1.6 TDi Xcellence