Quote Originally Posted by PiperRS View Post
Morning All.

As mention by Tim above, we have been approached by a couple of your members to look at developing a pair of rear boxes for the ZT260. The reason we were approached is people are looking for a good quality replacement for the stock boxes as they are starting to need changing as they are deteriorating now.

I understand that their are 2 common options at the moment but both with bad points. The first is the Zero Exhausts for £550.00, its accepted that these are very good quality but the price is high. The second option is the X-Power boxes, but im told these are no longer available.

I plan to make an option that ticks both requirements, Price and Quality.

We had Brian (my Grandad) bring his car (#182) in my workshop yesterday and had a look at the underside and did some initial costings.

We plan to offer 2 options of tailpipe design to suit both requirments, a twin tailpipe option like the OE ones and the Zero ones, and also an Oval option for people that want the X-Power style.

Both of these options are looking to cost £399.99 inc vat (£347.82 Ex vat). They will be made from T304 stainless steel, come with a full fitting kit and lifetime guarantee.

In order to get the development signed off by my accounts dept i need an initial order for 10 pairs of boxes (10 cars). These can be mixed tailpipe options. I understand their is already the demand for the product and am happy to jump on the development once i have reached the initial 10 orders.

What i would like is for anyone that wants them to give me a call and place the order and pay a 50% deposit. Once i have the 10 initial orders i will book Brians car back in and get them developed, made and shipped.

I shall offer free carriage to the first 10 orders saving £15.00.

In case some of you are not aware of our work, i have attached a few pictures of recent developments.

Astra VXR

Nissan R35 GTR

Honda Civic Type R - EP3

Vauxhall VX220 - Manifold

Noble M12 GTO

Westfield - OE Supplier

I hope this is of interest to you and look forward to speaking with you.

If anyone has any questions you can either ask in this thread, send me a PM or call me and have a chat on 01303 245300.

Kind Regards

Garry Curley
Race Product Development Dept

Garry if you want to hear/see the x-powers at any stage, drop me a PM.

On a general point to all - is it worth looking at any other section of the exhaust at the same time.

Also are the ZT and ZT-T boxes the same