2006 mg ztt 260

Thread: 2006 mg ztt 260

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Radbourne View Post
    Hi,
    I am new to the forum, I have had a 2006 MG ZTT for a while now, and the Heater Control Valve has packed in. While researching i found out that Black Olive from the club, makes new Heater Valves. I was wondering if anyone new how to get in touch with him so that i could order a new heater valve.

Regards
    Brian
    Good morning Brian and welcome to the Forum.

The Black Olive valve you refer to is only available through the club shop, open only to full members of the Two-Sixties.
    Quite a few special 260 items are available there, many commissioned and made specially for club members.
    With parts become scarce or totally non-available, the club shop is often the only way of acquiring some items.

The Two-Sixties Forum is hosted by the MG Owners Club, and MGOC members can join the Two-Sixties as full members, free of charge.
    MGOC annual membership currently cost a little over £40. See: https://www.mgownersclub.co.uk/benefits

In addition to the shop, Two-Sixties full members have unrestricted access to a wealth of technical information and personal advice from expert owners here. To become a full member, send a message here to Tim, with your email address, asking for a questionnaire.

Hope that helps .

David
    Last edited by David; 25-11-2021 at 10:12 AM.