The 260 market drying up? Some worrying observations.

Thread: The 260 market drying up? Some worrying observations.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi All,

I've just bought #276. All above board. It has 85k miles and MOTs and service history to back this up. A typo I would guess on the advert as the owner was a lovely guy and very trustworthy. One 'registered' owner from new it has sat as part of a collection for 2 other owners in between. I'm the 2nd owner on the logbook and thoroughly pleased with the car. It's lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsok View Post
    Hi All,

I've just bought #276. All above board. It has 85k miles and MOTs and service history to back this up. A typo I would guess on the advert as the owner was a lovely guy and very trustworthy. One 'registered' owner from new it has sat as part of a collection for 2 other owners in between. I'm the 2nd owner on the logbook and thoroughly pleased with the car. It's lovely.
    That may explain the discrepancy, I guess. Where abouts (roughly) are you located, may I ask?

David

Banbury, Oxfordshire. In between Prodrive and Gaydon Motor Museum. Around the corner from Haas F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsok View Post
    Banbury, Oxfordshire. In between Prodrive and Gaydon Motor Museum. Around the corner from Haas F1.
    Quite a few knowledgeable Two-Sixties members close to you, I think. Handy, should you ever need local supplier, services or garage advice (it appears that in my neck of the woods, I am "the local advice", sadly!).

David
    Last edited by David; 12-05-2022 at 08:03 PM.