Quote Originally Posted by Poledriver View Post
I don't know if your car has come from the same source, but I bought mine from a guy called Stephen Davies in Penarth, Cardiff. Although it was stored at another dealer he said he was selling privately and that the car had been his for a while but he was selling because he now had a saloon.
I see that he has another ZT-T advertised on PH at the moment!
The warning bells went for me when the registration document did not show his name and the dealer section was missing.
I hope that he's not trying to offload dodgy motors, I haven't had any unexpected problems with mine yet. More likely he's just trying to escape being taxed as a car dealer!
Has anyone else bought a 260 from him at all?

I think I need to just mention Steve is okay, no he is not a dealer just a tart when it comes to the love of our lives. He has bought the V8 in different forms to then decide that he can't afford to run them all. If you look through some of the old posts in XPF you will see the strings. Not sure if it is still there but there was a joke about him selling his first one then regretting it and buying another then there were two, a R75V8 & ZT260, etc etc. You mention Poledriver that your car is okay so lets stay positive. We are all in the same group with the same interests.

I do, along with the rest of you keep a look out for dodgy cars because they are out there. 211 is not one of them, have known this car for a few years. The last slightly dodgy one was Keith's but he put that one right. Another was Bigsteve's who swapped bits from one rolled car to a new shell, sorting that out along the way.