Very cheap 260 - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Very cheap 260

Haremoss, Fortrie, Turriff, Aberdeenshire Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by FuManchu View Post
    Yeah, sure off topic but Wick wasn't an hour away when I lived in Thurso.
    20 minutes does me

Ian
    Ian Walters

Defender 110 6.2 V8
    Mercedes C220 saloon
    Mercedes C320 Estate (AMG body kit)
    BMW R1200 GS Adventure
    BMW K1

Haremoss, Fortrie, Aberdeenshire Scotland

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I got an email with more photos of the car... What a scam... they have done some homework I will give them that and picking the furthest point away as location, genious... Anyway here is her/his email, with blessings from god as most of these have on

Of Course I have emailed back as I was bored, asking her how I pay and collect the none existent car.

Hi and sorry for the late reply.
    Thanks for being interested in buying my car. It is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been implicated in any accidents, no problems at the engine, runs very well. The car will comes with MOT and Road Tax (valid till 03/2013). All documents in hand, a perfect car. The only reason of selling it, is because of my divorce with my husband. After the divorce sentence I got the rights on this car and as a woman I don`t need it(I don`t even have a driving license). I Sold the house where i was living with my husband and with the money that i received from the divorce i bought a farm here in the Northern part of United Kingdom, in a beautiful sea-side city called Thurso. We will use only eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection to complete the sale. If you are serious interested and you have the funds available email me back and i will get back to you with more details about our deal. I have the faith that this can be a good deal!

P.S. Here I attached more pictures of my car !!!!

Thank you,
    Amanda

At the very least the DVLA might have something to say, you cannot keep a car taxed without insurance, and if she doesn't drive.......
    Academic really, it's still a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic22 View Post
    Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I got an email with more photos of the car... What a scam... they have done some homework I will give them that and picking the furthest point away as location, genious... Anyway here is her/his email, with blessings from god as most of these have on

Of Course I have emailed back as I was bored, asking her how I pay and collect the none existent car.

Hi and sorry for the late reply.
    Thanks for being interested in buying my car. It is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been implicated in any accidents, no problems at the engine, runs very well. The car will comes with MOT and Road Tax (valid till 03/2013). All documents in hand, a perfect car. The only reason of selling it, is because of my divorce with my husband. After the divorce sentence I got the rights on this car and as a woman I don`t need it(I don`t even have a driving license). I Sold the house where i was living with my husband and with the money that i received from the divorce i bought a farm here in the Northern part of United Kingdom, in a beautiful sea-side city called Thurso. We will use only eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection to complete the sale. If you are serious interested and you have the funds available email me back and i will get back to you with more details about our deal. I have the faith that this can be a good deal!

P.S. Here I attached more pictures of my car !!!!

Thank you,
    Amanda
    Suggest a visit to look at the car and I will be happy to go and have a look and get the details. I work in Thurso and will be back there on Wednesday (currently in Switzerland) and can have a look Friday or Saturday.

Ian
    Ian Walters

Defender 110 6.2 V8
    Mercedes C220 saloon
    BMW R1200 GS Adventure
    BMW K1

Quote Originally Posted by ian w View Post
    Suggest a visit to look at the car and I will be happy to go and have a look and get the details. I work in Thurso and will be back there on Wednesday (currently in Switzerland) and can have a look Friday or Saturday.

Ian
    But the car doesn't exist, Ian - well at least not owned by a nice divorced lady in Thurso. That's why it's a scam!!
    Tony Dennis
    I counted them in and I counted them out (with apologies to Brian Hanrahan) - 005, 007, 019, 051, 103, 288, 354, 455, 577, 700 - the story continues.

Quote Originally Posted by tonybubble View Post
    But the car doesn't exist, Ian - well at least not owned by a nice divorced lady in Thurso. That's why it's a scam!!
    I was actually thinking more for entertainment than seeing the car just to see what the response would be
    Ian
    Ian Walters

Defender 110 6.2 V8
    Mercedes C220 saloon
    BMW R1200 GS Adventure
    BMW K1

You will be amazed Ian they have given me an address to view the car.
    Here you have my address where i live: 12 Rose Street, Thurso, Highland KW14 7HH
    Please tell me when you are available to see the car.
    Thank you

They said I could view Thursday or Friday I said Friday they said Ok..... I am waiting for the money first email....

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic22 View Post
    You will be amazed Ian they have given me an address to view the car.
    Here you have my address where i live: 12 Rose Street, Thurso, Highland KW14 7HH
    Please tell me when you are available to see the car.
    Thank you

They said I could view Thursday or Friday I said Friday they said Ok..... I am waiting for the money first email....
    Well we have been reading about this scam and sometimes they have got the car to view. the scam is the vehicle protection plan is the scam not the car. You should only pay for the car in cash. They would email you a fake ebay (vehicle protection plan) form but this is a complete fake.
    REAR SILENCER'S ARE OVER RATED :YB
    THE SOUNDS YOU NEED TO HEAR
    http://youtu.be/fhwM7FTr2TQ

First of all I want to thank you for the interest that you have shown for my car. The 2004 54 Porsche 997 Carrera 2 S 3.8 TIPTRONIC it is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been involved in any accidents, no problems at the engine, runs very well. It has an 44,000 mileage, 3,800cc engine, Reg Date: 01.Sep.2004, Road Tax: Apr 2009, Mot Exp: Sep 2009, V5 present, a perfect car. The price is not negotiable, £16,600.00 firm. The only thing because i am selling it, because i divorced with my husband and after the divorce i own this car, now as a woman i don`t need it ( i don`t have driver license)... we will use only eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection to complete the sale. If you are interested and you have the funds available e-mail me your full name and complete address.
    Regards,
    Jeannette

This was a advert on pistonheads in 2009

I don't know what everybody thinks but if i was to get divorced the last thing the wife would get is my cars anyway.
    REAR SILENCER'S ARE OVER RATED :YB
    THE SOUNDS YOU NEED TO HEAR
    http://youtu.be/fhwM7FTr2TQ

There is a vehicle protection program on ebay.com (VPP) but at the very end it states: VPP does not protect purchases on any other eBay website, including eBay's international vehicle marketplaces.

Full info here http://pages.motors.ebay.com/buy/pur...ion/index.html

You probably will have a laugh but don't part with any money. Frankly the drive up there would be too much in petrol alone.
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.