Quote Originally Posted by Dominic22 View Post
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I got an email with more photos of the car... What a scam... they have done some homework I will give them that and picking the furthest point away as location, genious... Anyway here is her/his email, with blessings from god as most of these have on

Of Course I have emailed back as I was bored, asking her how I pay and collect the none existent car.

Hi and sorry for the late reply.
Thanks for being interested in buying my car. It is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been implicated in any accidents, no problems at the engine, runs very well. The car will comes with MOT and Road Tax (valid till 03/2013). All documents in hand, a perfect car. The only reason of selling it, is because of my divorce with my husband. After the divorce sentence I got the rights on this car and as a woman I don`t need it(I don`t even have a driving license). I Sold the house where i was living with my husband and with the money that i received from the divorce i bought a farm here in the Northern part of United Kingdom, in a beautiful sea-side city called Thurso. We will use only eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection to complete the sale. If you are serious interested and you have the funds available email me back and i will get back to you with more details about our deal. I have the faith that this can be a good deal!

P.S. Here I attached more pictures of my car !!!!

Thank you,
Amanda
Suggest a visit to look at the car and I will be happy to go and have a look and get the details. I work in Thurso and will be back there on Wednesday (currently in Switzerland) and can have a look Friday or Saturday.

Ian