X Power back boxes

Thread: X Power back boxes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by black olive View Post
    spoke to Kevin at zero yesterday. The hooligan in me wants to remove the perforated resonance reducing mod from the zeros, but was discouraged. He said I would gain little noise benefit but get the nasty resonance so Im not going to bother. He mentioned the x power style boxes he is going to have a go at, and his plans are to build a perforated tube inside to tune out resonance. A very nice chap to speak to, and his products are top quality
    Be interesting to see how this pans out. The quality of the Zeros certainly appeals and as much as I like the look of quads, I really like the twin ovals.
    Stuart Clough
    #74 in Copperleaf Red, ex-#314 in Starlight Silver

It's not what you do, it's how you do it

themotorforum.co.uk

I'm hoping to have a test set on for Brooklands so you can see and hear them. In the end I'll have the zero quads and the ovals then will swap depending on how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by stuart260 View Post
    Be interesting to see how this pans out. The quality of the Zeros certainly appeals and as much as I like the look of quads, I really like the twin ovals.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I'm hoping to have a test set on for Brooklands so you can see and hear them. In the end I'll have the zero quads and the ovals then will swap depending on how I feel.

Happy to put a set on mine for comparison if needed
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end