looks like ive found what i want

Thread: looks like ive found what i want

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hmmm, i know that pub!

That's the Halfway House on the A127 - home to the Essex Roadsters meet on the 3rd Thursday of each month. It's not the first time it's seen a V8, my one was there quite a lot last year

This year it is my F's turn (I alternate the two cars, last year the V8 came out of storage, this year the F is out and about) so my one won't be seen there until 2013. However, if you fancy meeting up with some fellow MG owners, we meet from 7:30pm on the 3rd Thursday.

Very nice car, congrats and welcome
    Andrew Phillips
    MGF - 'Scarlet Fever'
    ZT 260 - 'Old number 27'
    ZS 180 - aka rolling restoration...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Fever View Post
    Hmmm, i know that pub!

That's the Halfway House on the A127 - home to the Essex Roadsters meet on the 3rd Thursday of each month. It's not the first time it's seen a V8, my one was there quite a lot last year

This year it is my F's turn (I alternate the two cars, last year the V8 came out of storage, this year the F is out and about) so my one won't be seen there until 2013. However, if you fancy meeting up with some fellow MG owners, we meet from 7:30pm on the 3rd Thursday.

Very nice car, congrats and welcome
    thanks yea its the halfway house . i did go to the last meet there before i had the car . now im looking forward to joining in

Hey, Marks gone green and Stephen purple. Welcome along Mark and best wishes Stephen, do keep in touch.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.