Quote Originally Posted by Zt pony View Post
David....I posted a light hearted Jest to Remi, with regards to the subjective loudness of my Zero’s .

I Don’t require your comments as to the possible rights and wrongs, in your opinion , of the volume of noise emitted from my aforementioned Zero’s ..from a “ Social morality “ stand point ..thank you very much . I find your remarks bloody rude, don’t you dare moralise and patronise me. like some self appointed Judge of my Character and actions....okay.

Also..the points re type approval / Void Insurance Etc are BS .
In David's defence Harry I didn't read his reply to you as an opinion on social morality but more of a light hearted comment regarding the legal standing of possibly infringing legalities. I often think it is more than helpful (although sometimes irritating I agree) for people to point out the pitfalls of some of our courses of action. Regarding the type approval comment unfortunately he is perfectly correct and the implications regarding invalidating insurance are sadly, as so many people will testify, all too true, insurance companies are all too keen to look for ways to avoid paying out on claims.
I really don't think he was trying to moralise or patronise but more to provide information...........anyway about those tyres......!

Nich.