Possible purchase - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Possible purchase

Congratulations on your purchase Dave.

In a way I'm glad it's been bought,if it was still available this weekend I would have gone to look at it and almost certainly putting an offer in.

That wouldn't have made me too popular with the other half as I've" got too many cars" already.

So, thank you on her behalf for buying it.

Default Zt 400

Quote Originally Posted by jenksman View Post
    Hi Merl
    Third time lucky I hope
    Still thinking about what to do with VIN 110 Starlight Siver SE with LPG conversion and 50,000 miles
    Will keep you in mind re the Xpowers if they prove to be too noisy
    When we met at Janspeed las April you had only just got your car back from Dreadnought. That day really impressed me, and it's taken me almost 10 months to catch up with you lot, (the s/c lot that is)
    Best Regards
    Dave
    Best Regards
    Dave
    Dave, Just thought I'd ask if you enquired or looked at the nightfire red 400 on auto trader, a lot more £ than the XPG but just thought you may have thought about it ?
    Thanks Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by monty 48 View Post
    Dave, Just thought I'd ask if you enquired or looked at the nightfire red 400 on auto trader, a lot more £ than the XPG but just thought you may have thought about it ?
    Thanks Andrew
    You hit the nail there Andrew it was quite expensive
    I looked at the ad when it was first mentioned on the Forum but decided it was a bit too much for me
    Seems I was right to bide my time
    Dave

Default ZT400 Red

You hit the nail there Andrew it was quite expensive
    I looked at the ad when it was first mentioned on the Forum but decided it was a bit too much for me
    Seems I was right to bide my time
    Dave
    Dave, Yes I think you were right to bide your time as the XPG car is very nice. May be the price will fall on it you never know - not that I am looking for a charged one over non charged. Looks like you have had one or two how do you think a charged is against non charged ?

Quote Originally Posted by Merl View Post
    Fingers crossed!
    That could be a tricky one and only you can decide that! I was going to say keep it for long journeys but once you have the SC one you will just want to keep using that
    Cheers, just drop me a pm or catch me at one of the meets if they do
    Haha yeah it was a great day and mine just keeps getting better and better I have been tempted a few times though to go and get an MG R8 after talking to you... but not there yet!
    Well better late than never

Cheers
    Martin
    Guess you mean RV8? If you do, let me know if you would like some help there. I have helped at least a dozen prospective RV8 purchasers look at cars using mine as a benchmark. Had mine eight years now so kind of know my way around it.
    ZTV8 gone...Lotus gone....RV8 now lives happily in garage with Matra Bagheera and Aston Martin DB7

I'll put my hand up. I was I.
    I bought the ZT400 from the Parkers.
    Your mail, Andrew, confirmed my own findings
    It is a lovely car and the sellers appear genuine
    I pick it up on Monday
    I will be driving past chez Tony Bubble on the way back to Wales
    An offer of a coffee would be acceptable Tony or you can wave to me
    I am delighted to get it
    Do you remember fitting the s/c Brian, apparently either you or one of your helpers travelled down to Plymouth and brought the car back to Scotland then did the return journey after the conversion
    Regards
    Dave
    Remember the car Paul did both trips

Quote Originally Posted by ianq View Post
    Guess you mean RV8? If you do, let me know if you would like some help there. I have helped at least a dozen prospective RV8 purchasers look at cars using mine as a benchmark. Had mine eight years now so kind of know my way around it.
    Yeah the RV8 darn wireless keyboard! thought I caught all it's miss strokes. Cheers Ian will do. But currently I would probably have to sell the 400 as I really should refurbish the kitchen, bathroom and well the whole house really
    Martin Hazlewood

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Remember the car Paul did both trips
    I remember Paul telling me he had been all the way to Hampshire for one so Cheshire was easy!
    Martin Hazlewood

Quote Originally Posted by Merl View Post
    I remember Paul telling me he had been all the way to Hampshire for one so Cheshire was easy!
    Hi Martin
    Didn't they teach geography at your school
    Plymouth is in Devon
    Car now safely back home in South Wales

Quote Originally Posted by monty 48 View Post
    Dave, Yes I think you were right to bide your time as the XPG car is very nice. May be the price will fall on it you never know - not that I am looking for a charged one over non charged. Looks like you have had one or two how do you think a charged is against non charged ?
    Hi Andy
    Need a few weeks to get a handle on this
    Dave