Mgzt260 slight missfire

Thread: Mgzt260 slight missfire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lol...yeah jimmy can be removed...nice bloke and honest about the car so I’m well pleased with it

good call on fuel filters etc....I guess the 260 tank is quite different...are they the same as any Bmw parts

I will fully join as plan to be a long term keeper

i own a bmw approved body shop so happy to help with any body or paint issues if anyone is stuck

i also race a 4.0 v8 Bmw 1 series and have Rob from Afm racing work for me...I will look into the mustang engine for mods over time Not that I plan to modify it much but he has already talked about e92 m3 throttle bodies ��

im back at work tomorrow so will start to look into it

anywhere better for parts ?

thanks again

Just because it has new coils I would check what make they are, there are some very cheap options on the market and if they were fitted by a garage who knows what was fitted.

Some of the performance options work well like MSD and make starting a lot better and not even a bad price if purchased from the right source.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Racerm5 View Post
    [cut]
    i own a bmw approved body shop so happy to help with any body or paint issues if anyone is stuck
    [cut]

thanks again
    Where are you based? I might have a bit of bodywork (personal and also vehicle) that needs fixing!

Kev