Welcome

His loss is certainly your gain
The XKR is certainly a nice car and a little bit quicker but the 260 I find is one of those cars with oodles of character especially in europe people didn't know what to make of it when we have been over there with ours. Still think if I was to ever replace mine it would be with an XKR convertible but can never bare to replace mine especially now it has been supercharged.

The nice thing about the xenons is there is a small plastic lever in side each unit that you flick to convert them to LHD, you move one side up and the other side down if I remember correctly... it is in the hand book.

If it has the sat nav built in you can also change the LCD speed readout to kmh by changing the satnav to show kmh, makes driving so much easier! only thing with the LCD speedo is you have to switch it on each time as it is the message computer in between speedo and rev counter.

A bunch of us are over for a meet with the MGF Register in Germany in September and then carrying on for a tour round europe which you are more than welcome to join you will be able to read more about it once you have the car and return the questionaire to Tim.

Little more info about the event in Germany can be found here: http://www.mgfim11.com/MGFIM11/Opener.html

Hope all goes well and keep us updated!

Ohh nice collection of cars there and trucks there and when I was in america my ex's father used to do the hotrods and other classics and I find them fascinating.