Quote Originally Posted by gjt100 View Post
Yes, but mine doesnt need a bumber respray and the dash doesnt flicker!

Of course this has crossed my mind. The problem is i really dont have the spare cash at the moment.

One factor is that when i originall decided to sell i already had an interested party who would have taken the car as it was. He however needed to sell another car of his in order to raise the funds but is just too busy and hasnt had the time. This is actually another member of the 260's. I may just hold onto it and see if there is still an opertunity there in the spring.

Just out of interest, where did you buy yours from? I think i have an idea who it might be.

Regards

Graham
It probably is the one you are thinking of! Won't confirm just yet as it is a bit early, but I think it is a good one, few things to sort as you say, but hopefully nothing major!

It is a second car, so bits and bobs will be done as I go along! I couldnt afford to buy one without warranty at the end of the day becuase the other half will go spare if I am faced with a massive bill early on! The warranty at least covers major things which is a bit of peice of mind.