Quote Originally Posted by robert.jamieson View Post
Thanks chaps,

Well, I'm the proud owner of a ZT 260 SE! Well, I put a deposit on it anyway. Unfortunately I have to wait until August to collect it as the private plate has to be removed. Can't wait. Yes, it was Willow's car.

It was mint, bar a few small scratches on the rear bumper and one on the passenger door plus a couple of marks on the wing mirrors. All of which should be buffable! I hope. It really was mint apart from that. Sounded perfect, no driveline shunt or any knocks etc... Soooo clean underneath. Definite concours potential. The wheels were perfect as was the leather, even the drivers door! Plus it's got extra air bags and traffic master. Even the cruise control worked perfectly. What a car, and in BRG with only 4180 miles on the clock. Superb!

He's going to fully service it, MOT it, and put a full tank in as well. Plus there is tax until end of March. There is also a spare alloy and tyre in addition to the foam. I'm pretty chuffed really. You have to treat yourself every now and then, otherwise, what's life about!?

Could someone send me the joining up form?

Cheers

Rob
Congratulations - with that mileage you've got a virtually new piece of history!