[quote=AndyG;49643]The LSD on ours have a strange way of working.
[/quote

Is it possible to modify the diff in any way to make the level of slip less? i.e. it feels very 'open' to me and I would prefer the feel if it didn't let one wheel spin up so much. Can anything be done with oil/pumps/or even a different diff to give more of that more-locked feel?

Cheers
Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
You can fit a cone diff but it is very much harsher and can cause transmission wind up. On the 520 we use the cone diff on the slow tight circuits and the standard hydrotrac on the fast circuits. What tyre are you using as this has an effect on the standard diff. In my opinion the standard diff with the correct tyres is very good set up.
Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
To convert to cone is about £800 but I would not recommend it for road use. The cone diff requires to be set up at regular intervals as the friction plates wear it also puts a lot of strain on the driveshafts when you are parking etc, it will also increase your tyre wear. Check the oil level in your diff and make sure it is working as it should. Took the conti's of my car in the first 1000 miles of owning it as I did not like them (the car did not feel stable on them). When we put a blown car on the rollers for its power run if its got cont's on it we have to put 3 people in the back to stop the tyres slipping. On Toyo and Goodyear we don't.