New member:. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member:.

welcome Harri.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good morning. It's -20 ... reeeeally fine. I have Nokia Hakkapeliitta 7's on the original alloys and this far managed quite well .. soft snow is worse than icy roads.
    edit:. more snow comin'
    Last edited by Harri; 26-12-2009 at 07:52 AM.

Welcome Harri! - That weather sure puts our piddly bits of snow to shame haha!
    2004 MG ZT 260 SE #269
    2000 MGF 1.8 Steptronic

MG ZT260 SE #171 'The Boat'
    - Gone but not forgotten

Daily Driver:- 2019 Seat Ateca 1.6 TDi Xcellence

Shot Silk & Supercharged

Quote Originally Posted by Harri View Post
    Hello from Finland..this is my daily driver : http://picasaweb.google.fi/har.sanen/MGZTTV82004#
    Owned it from June, it's been in Finland couple years.
    Problems this far: water in the leftside floors, airbaglight stays sometimes on, quite poor aircondition/heating.. But it works really well although last week there was 25 below zero.
    Hi Harri

Welcome to the collective, in answer to your problems, I believe some of the saloons have had water coming in through the boot causing wet carpets but I have not heard of this problem with the estate but someone may come along with an answer for you. The airbag light is a common problem caused by the connectors under the front seats, I have cut mine out and replaced them with spade connectors, I think others have soldered the cables. The air conditioning is weak and you have to give it a bit of time. If it sticks in either a high or low temperature speak to Black Olive (member here) and he will sort you out with a new heater valve.

Enjoy the car, there's lots of good info here and everyone is very helpful if you're not sure about something.
    Last edited by ksilver; 26-12-2009 at 09:19 AM.

Thank you!
    Wet carpets are now frozen . I also heard that connectors may cause the airbag problem (some BMW's too?).
    May I ask about the wheels, is ET something between 45-50 ok? For summer I need other set..
    Last edited by Harri; 31-12-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harri View Post
    Thank you!
    Wet carpets are now frozen . I also heard that connectors may cause the airbag problem (some BMW's too?).
    May I ask about the wheels, is ET something between 45-50 ok? For summer I need other set..
    --cruisin--
    Welcome to the family!
    Yes, an ET of 45-50 is good, original ET is 50.
    I keep mine in the garage during the winter cause of all the salt they throw out here in the south of Sweden.

/Peter