Greetings! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings!

Welcome to the group

Nowhere close, I'ed say £500. Andy an ex-owner had V8 OMG and he could not sell his at £750.

Quote Originally Posted by King minger View Post
    Cheers Guys!

@ragman I'm down on the coast, between Portsmouth and Southampton

just seen this one on autotrader:
    on at £9999, currently wearing V80 OMG. the page reckons the plate is worth 2.5K. is that a fair assessment? I wouldn't keep the plate as tempting as it might be!
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Have to agree.

Been looking at V8 HGB (initials) and that goes for 399 at the DVLA all inclusive.

Between 400 and 500 seems reasonable
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

Ah ok.
    I knew of Andy's plate, but didn't know what he tried to get (and couldn't) for it, I wondered why he kept it on the tourer after he handed the 260 back.

is that car or previous owner known to the two-sixties?
    Cheers

Cheers Guys!

@ragman I'm down on the coast, between Portsmouth and Southampton

just seen this one on autotrader:
    on at £9999, currently wearing V80 OMG. the page reckons the plate is worth 2.5K. is that a fair assessment? I wouldn't keep the plate as tempting as it might be!

PM me a more precise location and we'll sort something out - I'm away next week but thereafter we can sort something out
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

ok no problem. got a lot on myself this week coming until after the bank holiday. so we'll sort something out after that

took the ZS to the local ex-MG garage for a service and double checked if they can deal with 260's to find they have 3 on the books already

ok no problem. got a lot on myself this week coming until after the bank holiday. so we'll sort something out after that

took the ZS to the local ex-MG garage for a service and double checked if they can deal with 260's to find they have 3 on the books already
    Which garage is that?
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Viking in Southampton (well hedge end for the servicing)

if you don't know them, even though the dealership is now kia, the servicing team are still very mugh MGR enthusiasts. plenty of MG paraphenalia around the place, including some mags featuring Dreadnought's work. when you go in reception, the only thing to give you a clue that it's a kia franchise is the sign on the front of the building!