Wheel and OSR light unit for mk 1 ZTT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheel and OSR light unit for mk 1 ZTT

Quote Originally Posted by kcv View Post
    Thank you Stuart
    Now the proud owner of a new rear light . I wish that I had known about this club and its forums when I had my previous 260, it would never have gone. The helpfulness and friendliness of people that I have never met, united only by the joy of owning a particular model of car amazes me.

Just about covers it I'd say
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Ex-Mod, RIP

.............................did they differentiate between models when making straights or fitting them on the production line?
    Keith
    There are only 3 or 4 wheels aproved for the 260s/RoverV8, I do not know which other than, Apex, 11 spokes, ??

ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

#576 ZT-T SE Pearl Black mikpeirce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    There are only 3 or 4 wheels aproved for the 260s/RoverV8, I do not know which other than, Apex, 11 spokes, ??

Apex's, 11 spokes, straights and the Rover V8 Vortex's are the only ones I know are definately rated.

Mik Peirce

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post. :-)

It sounds like John has the 15 spoke straight which is also okay for our cars.

As I understand it the only wheel not rated in the hairpin wheel but I have my suspicions about the gridspoke wheel which looks a bit weak for our cars.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Thanks for the heads up on SMC trading. Ordered at 10 wed evening and delivered at 12.30 today (friday), good service is still alive.
    Keith

Thanks for the heads up on SMC trading. Ordered at 10 wed evening and delivered at 12.30 today (friday), good service is still alive.
    Keith

I've had many dealings with SMC and rate them as the best supplier I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with either in my personal or professional life
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end