Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
Loads of information about that here (it's caused by the left/right coolant distribution balance valve getting confused), assuming the A/C compressor is working, that is. There are work-arounds, but unfortunately you will have to become a full member to read most/all of the relevant threads. Best get that sorted, Gaz.

For now, just setting the left and right side temperatures up and down to different values between Hi and Lo, may be enough to keep it happy and stop the 'di-da-whir' melody, if you are lucky.

David
I've done the 'demist' test and the radiator fan does not spin up. It does come on when it's hot though, but I'm guessing one of the speeds is broken?

Got a few extra issues now too!

Coolant leak from the manifold and the last few days I've been having rough running issues.

Seems to be worse some days than others, this morning it was stuttering/missing as I was going down the road.

Yesterday it seemed fine, but the couple days ago it was ticking over and it was idling like a bag of bolts?

Need New Coils ? / contamination from the Coolant?

Also changed the oil in the Diff the other day, it was black. Has quietened it down a bit but is still a little noisey, Guess it might need rebuilding perhaps?