Yesterday a low mileage one owner ZT 260 sold for just over £9k on Ebay, it was not SE spec but if it was worth more the bidding would have reflected this I am sure.

Every feature that makes a car unique helps with its potential value but at the end of the day it takes somebody willing to splash the cash for it to obtain that value.

The problem is when you get into low teens on price there are a lot of very nice cars that can be bought for that kind of money that have more performance and a better back up with spares and dealer support.

Dont get me wrong I think our cars are amazing value but even people who know a lot about cars have never heard of them and have a dislike purchasing anything made by Rover group so that limits there market in my view.

I paid a lot less for my ZTT last year than I potentially would have to pay for it now I am sure and this is great but the last thing I want is a car that is so valuable that I am scared to take it to Sainsbury's. My Jensen when I bought it was just a nice old car and believe it or not amazing examples could be bought as recently as 5 years ago for under £20k, these days even basket cases fetch more than that and I have got to the stage that I only use it when I know it will be safe, do we realy want that with our 260's?

Steve