I've seen that Andy, but that doesn't give a reason in my case why it didn't used to do it for the first 5 years plus of ownership, but I have another problem now in that the Fan isn't kicking in so I won't post further on Schoppa's thread.. I commented as I've seen Brians technical description for it (the normal Hot weather/traffic syndrome) and whilst I would never question Brian's knowledge in the slightest, I have zero Car knowledge, However as an Engineer, I'm inquisitive to find out why this should start happening to a car that has previously not suffered?

My own car had never suffered for years of ownership, I had one incident, looked here and found Brian's equivalent statement in another thread, never had another incident...

I've recently started getting it the last two summers, and now have similar symptoms that are obviously related to another fault, SO my comment was really why would it start happening to a previously unaffected car? (my current predicament aside as thats different affecting in cold weather as well and one for another thread.)

Nick