ZT260/75v8 events in 2013. Is anything happening?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZT260/75v8 events in 2013. Is anything happening?

Question ZT260/75v8 events in 2013. Is anything happening?

Can anyone tell me if there are any 260zt/75v8 events, shows or club stands etc planned for this year?
    I have a very interesting ZT260 that has been worked on over the winter and would love the opportunity to show the car. I am a member of the MGOC but as good as they are, they don't really cater for this type of car.
    Thank you

If you return your questionnaire to Tim and go GREEN then you will open up a whole new world of information Charles.

Lots of info on events etc., already on the site.

Nich.
    Nicholas John Peter Tinker - # 484

Manufactured on Tuesday 27th April 2004 @ 12.17.47.
    Commission Number: 24468.
    Brochure Model: M3 Tourer 4.6 V8 260PS.
    Specification Code: L01B.
    CICode: D1511.
    Trim Level: TL8.9 (M3).

65th ZT-T 260SE to be made out of 115.
    11th ZT-T 260 SE in Pearl Black (PBT) out of 23 produced.

Manufactured in the UK by MG Rover Group Ltd.

Bristol / or back home in Cornwall, United Kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there are any 260zt/75v8 events, shows or club stands etc planned for this year?
    I have a very interesting ZT260 that has been worked on over the winter and would love the opportunity to show the car. I am a member of the MGOC but as good as they are, they don't really cater for this type of car.
    Thank you
    Hi Charles, send in your questionaire to Tim, you will then have full access to this forum including events - there are many, both uk and overseas; Brooklands (april) Pride of Longbridge (april) MG Live (June) MGFIM (Germany in August) to name but a few

Where are you located - your profile does not say

p.s. waht are the last 3 VIN digits of yours?

colintf
    Colin Murrell
    vin 00242 - Probably the only 260 to have driven the full Le Mans circuit?
    MG Car Club Z Register V8 ZT/ZTT Rep.
    MG Car Club V8 Register V8 ZT/ZTT Rep
    MG Car Club MGF Register Regional Rep for Devon & Cornwall and Cotswold Regions.
    MG Car Club MGF Register International Liaison Representative

http://www.mgfim.org/

http://www.two-sixties.com/main.htm

http://www.v8register.net/

http://www.mgfregister.org/

http://www.racethemg.com/ http://www.triple-mracing.com/

Member of MGCC (UK), MGOC, VSCC & TSSC (Triumph Sports Six Club)

Be nice to know where you are located Charles and what's the VIN?

Nich.

Thank you

Hi and welcome.

Strange to hear that MGOC doesn't cater that well. They have lots of positive comments from various members when it comes to sorting out problems.

As already mentioned before, return the questionnaire and get full access (or PM Tim if you need a new one)
    Also location would be helpful in case you need help and someone is closeby
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

Odyssey Blue Mk1 Vin 075

Hi and welcome Charles.
    if you go green you will have full access to the forum, part of which is the events section. to get started we have,
    7th April'13 Brooklands MG Era,
    Sat 13th April'13 Pride of Longbridge Rally.
    Sun 7th July'13 MG Saloon (Zed) Day at Duxford
    There are many other events and gatherings some of which may be near you.

Get signed up and reep the benifits.
    Ken...

Ken Bischoff Vin 075.

Ex-Mod, RIP

Hi and
    WELCOME

MG ZT260 FAQ

Two-sixties Blog

Items For Sale in Public Section

List of possible 260s Meetings

BTCC Media Day
    BTCC 2012

(We have many lists in the Members Section that will help you when you own a 260/75V8 and go green)
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Dear Nich
    Thanks for the reply. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to contact Tim and go green..........but who is Tim and how do I contact him? You also mention 'going green'. Now, my Rover 75 V8 that I had from new was LPG converted and was considered to be reasonably 'green' but at 2.5k a pop for the conversion, this was not a route I wanted to pursue again. Given this problem, is there any other way I can 'go green', so this chap Tim would find acceptable and thus allow me access to this years events? I see the reply below also mentions someone called Tim, so I am beginning to think this is not some random name you have come up with.
    By the way, your MGZT is'nt the one with a KB supercharger is it? and if so do you live near the Birmingham area and did you sell me a MK1 boot spoiler?.........if you did, then you know who I am!! I have nearly finished the car and will post some photos on the site when someone at my end shows me how to!!

Look forward to your reply.
    Best

Charles

Dear Nich
    Thanks for the reply. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to contact Tim and go green..........but who is Tim and how do I contact him? You also mention 'going green'. Now, my Rover 75 V8 that I had from new was LPG converted and was considered to be reasonably 'green' but at 2.5k a pop for the conversion, this was not a route I wanted to pursue again. Given this problem, is there any other way I can 'go green', so this chap Tim would find acceptable and thus allow me access to this years events? I see the reply below also mentions someone called Tim, so I am beginning to think this is not some random name you have come up with.
    By the way, your MGZT is'nt the one with a KB supercharger is it? and if so do you live near the Birmingham area and did you sell me a MK1 boot spoiler?.........if you did, then you know who I am!! I have nearly finished the car and will post some photos on the site when someone at my end shows me how to!!

Best

Charles
    Tim is the one that would have sent you the questionnaire when you first registered
    You can contact him on the forum via private message (PM) https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc26...er.php?164-Tim

Green is the colour your username will go once the questionnaire is returned, allowing you access to other parts of this forum.

Once that is sorted the rest will become clear
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

Dear Nich
    I can see where you are coming from Charles, Tim is the sort of name that could easily be randomly generated but in this case it is the name of the person who can validate the questionnaire you return to him in order to become a full member of the "Two-Sixties" and gain access to the whole site. If you click on the link Herman has provided it should put you in touch.

Best

Charles
    No Charles, unfortunately that's not me. Not only do I live "daan sowf" but I haven't got a supercharger fitted.... nor have I got a ZT, only a ZT-T.

Hope this all helps you to go GREEN (in the member sense) and discover the eighth wonder of the world, that is the Two-Sixties members only section.....

Nich.