Quote Originally Posted by Tractorpete View Post
In response to the comments by Ric
Firstly the car has not as you infer " evidence of a respray",it has not had a respray,yes it may have had the front plastic bumper painted at some stage as have many of the cars on this site,however there is no evidence that the wings,outer or inner are not original!
Secondly the front tyres are not soon to be replaced.
Thirdly the brake pipes do not need attention,i merely stated that the ONLY advisory on the MOT in November was one brake pipe showing " slight corrosion".

This "potential buyer" remarked only on the few sratches on the car ,didn't look under the car ,didn't look at the excellent service history or anything really relevant in buying a good example of a car! His only inane concern was how shiny and scratch free he expected it to be for an 8 year old car with 56k miles on the clock.

So in summary, his answer may not yet be a "no" but i can assure him mine is! Buy another example.
Sounds a bit harsh, he did say it was a lovely motor and he only stated what you have! I wouldn't buy a car solely on service history anyway, big bonus yes, and I also don't blame him for seeing others either, all the same I hope you manage to sell soon.