Quote Originally Posted by JakeWilson View Post
Evening Gents,

Thanks for the warm welcome - think I am going to like it here.

For quite some time now I've been really impressed to hear about the way you guys do certain things on here, that others clubs should do.

Been talking to Mannie over the phone a couple of times today and I think we've an idea of what we need to be doing and what to look out for. As has been said on other posts I've read, a pre 2006 would be ideal, unless it's some amazing spec and price. He was amazed to hear the news that infact the entire household is keen to move onto a V8 and yes I was sat down at the time! :-)

Out of interest, what is it that makes them go through tyres as much (my last zt-t did over 30k to a set!)

Oh and P.S. I've been looking into organising another day at Bruntingthorpe again if of interest to anyone.

Best,

Jake
Biased as I am this is a great place to be - I should know I spend a lot of my time on here

Tyres - depends what tyres and how you drive, I bought mine to drive, and I drive it pretty hard when I do, so it gets through tyres (Toyo, Vredstein, and Hangkook) at a fair rate, others have used the likes of Federals (and may not push as hard) and they last a lot longer

BRUNTINGTHORPE - YES YES YES

Cheers - Colin