ZT 260 SE with Prinz LPG. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ZT 260 SE with Prinz LPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green V6 View Post
    Hi Stew B

I think you've misunderstood me - P/H (Pistonheads) are running an ad for the same car
    http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3159138.htm

The pics on here are even better though.....oh no, I'm weakening again
    Ah yes. That`s mine too, I`ve only one to sell though. I posted another comment on here re that ad and the problems PH had so I`ll give a brief comment here too.

I had the car on PH for a couple of months and had only one response. I reduced the price and updated a few things then went on nearly a month later to see PH had actually put the price BACK UP altering the ad without my permission. I`ve emailed PH who were initially very apologetic, accepting they had a problem then when I wanted to speak further they`re unresponsive so be very careful of that site. You can guess where I`m thinking of going with this.

Anyway, I`m glad you`re weakening.

Cheers.

To be fair to PH, they are trying to introduce an advanced classifieds section, that has many more filter options. The trial didnt go well and they had to refer to old data to get the site back up and running with the 'old' system.

As fair as I know, they are working further on the new classifieds section before releasing it again into the wild, hopefully doing a bit more testing this time, but sometimes it is had to test with volumes running.

It is free though, me thinks and as Autotrader very rarely works for me now, their site is appalling, I think PH have realised with an advance classifieds they can start to impact Autotrader and then start making money at it

Quote Originally Posted by Coasting View Post
    To be fair to PH, they are trying to introduce an advanced classifieds section, that has many more filter options. The trial didnt go well and they had to refer to old data to get the site back up and running with the 'old' system.

As fair as I know, they are working further on the new classifieds section before releasing it again into the wild, hopefully doing a bit more testing this time, but sometimes it is had to test with volumes running.

It is free though, me thinks and as Autotrader very rarely works for me now, their site is appalling, I think PH have realised with an advance classifieds they can start to impact Autotrader and then start making money at it
    Hi Coasting,

Your comments are noted and reflect what PH have said to me but that`s missing a very important point.

The bottom line is that

1 I paid in advance for a service
    2 PH altered data in my advert without authority
    3 Possibly as a result my car did not sell on that site

Whilst I am as reasonable as anyone I`m furious that this has happened and more so that PH will not answer my questions.

I hope that the future re-development of PH will not cause a problem for others.

Sorry didnt realise it was a pay for service, thought it was free!

I keep my mouth shut now