B**ger I thought Will would say something once he had the car and I would get the chance post first!

But it has been a fab car and I have loved it to bits, but now is time to rationalise the fleet, and get a car which does the job of at least 2 or even 3.

I've had the 260 for 5 years and enjoyed every minute, it has also massively appealed to my Jingoistic side as I have been very proud to drive a British designed and built car that is such a credit to its creators.

So the 260 and Mrs Spunagain?s Midget are going to be replaced with an open top that all the family can use in safety - (the midget '60's safety measures or lack of - scare me!).

So, confident in my sexuality we are going for a 09 onwards Mini cooper S convertible. Not found one yet, will look when cash is in the bank.

If it is as fun as the test drive at a dealer suggests i may even sell the Elise too.

Anyhow, next job is to get the engine out of the Midget and fix the crankshaft oil seal ready for sale. Also anyone know of a cheap (un-ripped) midget drivers side seat base?

The spunagain website will remain, and I will try to keep it up to date, but it will be more likely to be updated if I am prodded and fed with new info.

All the best Spunagain