If anyone wants a new engine heres your man,

Geoff,

Thanks for your e-mail enquiry.

We too have a ZT260 one of the 06 late registered vehicles and also one of the Xpower SVR's, we have used these vehicles to evaluate the suspension set-ups, steering geometry and engine/gearbox performance for our 'retro-rebuild' projects on the Jensen Interceptor's and Jaguar Mk11 classic cars.

In stock we have around 20 complete rear 'stuff-up' assemblies, 20 front 'stuff-up' assemblies, which include engine gearbox, running gear, brakes, steering, exhausts etc.

In addition we have around 50 engines and gearboxes, both auto and manual(some tremec 5 speed some 6 speed), we also have one supercharged engine and a small number of 5.0litre(sean hyland produced 385hp) dohc engines, there are also several hydratrak differentials avaialble.

Prices are as follows:-

4.6 SOHC fully dressed units £1200.00 each
4.6 SOHC bare blocks £850.00 each
5.0 DOHC 4 only available £1600.00 each
4.6 Supercharged SOHC 1 only £2000.00
Tremec 5 speed gearboxes £575.00 each
Tremec T56 6 speed gearboxes £675.00 each
Ford 4 speed auto gearboxes £775.00 each
Base 4.6 stuff up with auto or manual gearbox,includes steering rack, manifolds, mounts, subframe, discs and callipers.Some units have exhausts, heat shields and suspension parts. £2300.00 each
Hydratrac differentials £275.00 each

All the above prices are net of VAT and payment terms are strictly cleared funds prior to collection.

Address:- Bespoke auto developments
Unit 7, Scragg house,
Langley business park,
Langley road,
Langley, nr Macclesfield,
SK11 0DG. Tel:- 01260 253996.

We also, fit, repair, upgrade and services vehicles with these engine gearbox combinations. If we can be of any help to you and your members please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Ian Beckenham
Bespoke auto Developments.

I am tempted to get a fully dressed engine and gearbox which comes with an alternator , air con pump, starter, manifolds, wiring, possibly coil packs throttle body, manifolds etc .
I have the room under my bench in the workshop, can possibly get vat back as well Cost £ 1500.00 plus vat

what to do