Hello,

On Monday I purchased a MK1 ZT 260 and please need some help with the following?

- Sat Nav / Television / Stereo ? whilst the screen and head unit work, it appears the boot has got wet at some point in the past resulting in the stereo not being able to tune to any FM stations, Sat Nav drive not powering up and CD changer not working properly. I have considered remedying by repairing / replacing the original bits; however, as the original Sat Nav is now very out of date and the Television does not receive a digital signal, I am please looking for some advice on whether to replace the head unit with a modern ?all singing? unit (Sat Nav, DVD, Digital TV, CD, Bluetooth, etc.) and which one is best (don?t really want to spend loads, but want something fairly decent)?

- The Air Conditioning is not working (I knew this before I purchased the car). The Air Conditioning / Blower controls work fine; however, when switching the Air Conditioning on (selecting Auto or Econ) then the fans go quiet and nothing comes out of the vents. What do I need?

- There is a ?clicking? noise when putting the car under power (from coasting) in fifth gear. It sounds like an engine mount, but is only really present when in fifth gear. In addition, a similar noise is present when aggressively engaging and releasing the clutch (which is fairly heavy) when stationary? this maybe the release baring, but not sure why it is only obviously apparent in fifth gear?

- Finally, I am getting a bit of a creaking sound from the n/s/f wheel / suspension when turning the wheels (very apparent when stationary). The car will need a replacement strut in the not too distant future? any ideas where to source a decent part?

Thanks in advance for any advice on the above.

Andy