Hi All

Well after many years of wanting a ZT V8 I have finally taken the plunge and put down a deposit. Scary Dairy (as Eddie from bottom would say).
I have owned a few MG's over time, my wife started me off after buying a ZR brand new in 2002 then I bought a ZS180 in 2007, sold that for a ZT190 in 2009
and then went back to a ZS180 just over 2 years ago. After seeing a few acquaintances pass away I have decided it is now or never. Can I strictly afford it, no, can I justify it, no, but I just want the chance to say I have owned one, bored of saying 'one day', and 'wouldn't it be nice' I need a V8 in my life. I have wanted a V8 since I was a teenager and this mustang powered MG just ticks EVERY box, even if I do now have to work every day instead of driving (could lose some weight).
I have read through a very informative buyers guide from this site so thanks to all members input on that. And the car is, I believe a very good example. LOTS of documented history of all the fault points and corrective maintenance to remedy them and I believe the vehicle is known to the members on here. (Chassis number 051).

So just a quick hello really and looking forward to contributing back to the club in some way. Roll on this weekend (hopefully) when I can pick it up.

Cheers

SS