Don't think I was randomly generated, both of my parents had purpose. Welcome along Charles I do need confirmation of you and your fine car please. A member of the MGOC is also good.

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
Dear Nich
Thanks for the reply. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to contact Tim and go green..........but who is Tim and how do I contact him? You also mention 'going green'. Now, my Rover 75 V8 that I had from new was LPG converted and was considered to be reasonably 'green' but at 2.5k a pop for the conversion, this was not a route I wanted to pursue again. Given this problem, is there any other way I can 'go green', so this chap Tim would find acceptable and thus allow me access to this years events? I see the reply below also mentions someone called Tim, so I am beginning to think this is not some random name you have come up with.
By the way, your MGZT is'nt the one with a KB supercharger is it? and if so do you live near the Birmingham area and did you sell me a MK1 boot spoiler?.........if you did, then you know who I am!! I have nearly finished the car and will post some photos on the site when someone at my end shows me how to!!

Look forward to your reply.
Best

Charles