Quote Originally Posted by Mattlz View Post
Test drove it about 6 weeks ago and it's very tired, stone chips galore, kerbed alloys the boot seal had been removed to put on another car they had sold! Plus the x powers do not come with the car the salesman "Tristan" insisted the standard rear boxes were going back on!It was filthy inside and upon giving it a test drive I was instructed to "really boot it in second second it makes a loud banging noise as you change up corrr!!!!!"In short - avoid.
Understand were your coming from mine had and still has a large clonk in 2nd gear (the diff is prone to it) you will learn to drive with this. They all do it to some point or another, I have had a gear box rebuild due to spigot bearing failing the cars do not feel or sound like a fully tested and run car 800 approx built these are virtually hand built they need treating with clonks, bangs and wind noise as they are the norm.
With all these faults on mine I had the S/C fitted and she has been as good as gold that's 417bhp and now 488 ftlbs of torque, tell me another engine that can go from one spec to another like this.
The cars ARE unique and should be treated as such what bangs on one won't on another, one cannot one say with any certainty what is or not with any individual car it is at best only a guess unless you are Nick at Austins or Scooter.

The upshot is if you wait you will miss buy now (as I did ) and make the car your own ,but always, but always, be prepaid to spend money