Hello folks
Those of you who know me from elsewhere will probably by now know that I've just bought a 260 on Wednesday, it's an 04 plate SE in Disappointing Grey & is a Cat D write off but the damage is sooooo minimal.

I found it accidentally just over a week ago whilst out scratching about the local yards, I had been looking at a 75 & a 1.8 ZT for bits but there was nowt worth having but on the way back to my car I saw it lurking behind a Fiat Taxi so went across for a look & as soon as I saw the little badge on the front wing I turned into an excited schoolboy

So for the next few days I mulled it over & then decided to go for it but I was tipped off that it had just been listed on ebay so I was gutted & then someone started a thread about it on the 75/zt forum & I thought "I'm gonna lose this here" so I checked the ad & no bids so I rang the yard owner & told him I wanted that car so he said fine & I put a deposit on it.............WHAT?...........nooooo a monetary deposit & then went with the balance to collect it on Thursday.

It needs a front bumper & headlamp & fog & indicator plus a small repair to the bonnet & front wing so I stripped off all the damaged stuff yesterday & the only "hidden" problem was the entire air intake was smashed to bits but after a tip off from tonybubble I have got one coming.

Aside from this damage it needs a brake pipe, a set of rear pads, front discs & pads & a tyre so all in all I'm very pleased with my purchase