Classic cibie rally lamps for sale !

Thread: Classic cibie rally lamps for sale !

Thumbs up Classic cibie rally lamps for sale !

Pair of CIBIE SUPER OSCAR'S. Circa 1975. Used for about four months/ about 500 miles.. and stored ever since !!!!. They are in SUPERB/ MINT condition. Classic grey enamel bodies, with thick chrome rims. Complete with Cibie white, hard cover's. They are Headlamp unit Spots, which dip ! So they are really useful. Would suit any period sports car/ saloon.. MGB etc. Or would go on anything.
    These seem to go for at least £100 plus on ebay. Got to be a bargain at £85 the pair !

Harry. 07nine05 69seven8five4
    Last edited by Tim; 14-11-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Stop number farming

Quote Originally Posted by Zt pony View Post
    Pair of CIBIE SUPER OSCAR'S. Circa 1975. Used for about four months/ about 500 miles.. and stored ever since !!!!. They are in SUPERB/ MINT condition. Classic grey enamel bodies, with thick chrome rims. Complete with Cibie white, hard cover's. They are Headlamp unit Spots, which dip ! So they are really useful. Would suit any period sports car/ saloon.. MGB etc. Or would go on anything.
    These seem to go for at least £100 plus on ebay. Got to be a bargain at £85 the pair !

Harry. 07nine05 69seven8five4
    Yes please, Harry.
    Tony Dennis
    I counted them in and I counted them out (with apologies to Brian Hanrahan) - 005, 007, 019, 051, 103, 288, 354, 455, 577, 700 - the story continues.

Ex-Mod, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by tonybubble View Post
    Yes please, Harry.
    Well done Tony.

I rearly wanted to put these on the front of my car, as I had some on my Mog and they are great.

They would be great on the ZTT for the mountain roads. although the standard lights are very good.

I am saving my dosh for the insurance.

ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple