mk2 260se roush supercharged for sale - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: mk2 260se roush supercharged for sale

Bristol / or back home in Cornwall, United Kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN CAHILL View Post
    i am looking in the region of 12k,
    its almost a new 260 with all the parts that have been fitted.
    thanks
    a lot of car for the money for someone. Good luck with the sale Linden
    colintf
    Colin Murrell
    vin 00242 - Probably the only 260 to have driven the full Le Mans circuit?
    MG Car Club Z Register V8 ZT/ZTT Rep.
    MG Car Club V8 Register V8 ZT/ZTT Rep
    MG Car Club MGF Register Regional Rep for Devon & Cornwall and Cotswold Regions.
    MG Car Club MGF Register International Liaison Representative

http://www.mgfim.org/

http://www.two-sixties.com/main.htm

http://www.v8register.net/

http://www.mgfregister.org/

http://www.racethemg.com/ http://www.triple-mracing.com/

Member of MGCC (UK), MGOC, VSCC & TSSC (Triumph Sports Six Club)

I think thats too cheap Linden. But then again I would. It will make someone very happy. Come on chaps take a risk. buy Lindens, sell yours and you may have a Supercharger for less than 5K!!!! Good luck Linden Im realy sorry you need to sell it.
    Nigel Baines

MG ZT 385 SE Starlight Silver
    Reg 29 Sep 04 Vin No 496
    `Roush Supercharger fitted 07 Feb 11`

`Do...or do not, There is no try.`

If you had not done my Roush earlier this year Linden I would be round with the cash at that price tomorrow. Anyone after a top quality motor won't regret going for this one.

Good luck Linden
    Dave Rushfirth

Empty garage where #138 used to be

Was rather hoping you were going to have a change of heart,but as you seem serious and having seen your car it sure is a lot of car for the money,as you say almost a new car, I wish mine could boast a 1/4 of what you have undertaken and replaced surely labour costs alone factored in I reckon this would easily top the £20k mark,seems a lot for a 54 plate.... but is it...I rather think not,out of curiosity what would you be thinking of to replace it with?.

If I had the funds I'd be tempted but I'd be worried I could not maintain it to Lindens standards
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ColinE View Post
    If I had the funds I'd be tempted but I'd be worried I could not maintain it to Lindens standards
    Don'y worry Colin, you live darn Sarf, so he would never need to see it again. Buy it, thrash the bollox off it, sell it to a newb - simples
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage

You give, note I say give not loan, me the funds and I'll see what I can do
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Quote Originally Posted by ColinE View Post
    it doesnt take much colin ,i did all this because i beleive in the 260 and if only mg-rover had not gone tits up then this would of been the best ever car made by them,
    dont get me wrong i love the 260-obvisiosly or i would have not been involved like i have been,the car does not need the bollocks thrashing of it and does not deserve so either.
    this car is an example of a wonderfull motor car that i have taken further to end up with a truley one off example,i can see the reasons mg developed this car and totally 100 per cent admire the limited technology and budget they had.
    i am very upset about parting with this utterly beautiful car,words cant explain how gutted i am ,but its not being used and needs to go,its needs to go to a nut case like me
    sorry for letting the side down

Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN CAHILL View Post
    it doesnt take much colin ,i did all this because i beleive in the 260 and if only mg-rover had not gone tits up then this would of been the best ever car made by them,
    dont get me wrong i love the 260-obvisiosly or i would have not been involved like i have been,the car does not need the bollocks thrashing of it and does not deserve so either.
    this car is an example of a wonderfull motor car that i have taken further to end up with a truley one off example,i can see the reasons mg developed this car and totally 100 per cent admire the limited technology and budget they had.
    i am very upset about parting with this utterly beautiful car,words cant explain how gutted i am ,but its not being used and needs to go,its needs to go to a nut case like me
    sorry for letting the side down
    Linden, no one could EVER accuse you of letting the side down, the levels you've taken that car too are an inspiration to me, i'd love your car but sadly.......... i just really hope she goes to a good home, she, and you, deserve it

I dont have the dosh either, if I did I would be considering it too!