Hi guys, nipped over from the 75/ZT club. My name is Richard, big MG Rover enthusiast, 28y/o, GSOH, WLTM and all that jazz...

Anyway, after my black 75 Conn SE was nicked last year (bought it brand new at the age of 18) I've been struggling to find a good replacement (I'm picky). So I thought to myself if I chip in another couple of grand or so I can bag a V8 instead. So I'm on here to put the feelers out for one. Due to running my own garage/custom/classic business I'm not into stock cars, so I'll be re-panelling it as a Mk1 75, fitting Sandstone leather 75 interior trim with all the extras, sorting out wheels and suspension, and repainting it Raven black to sort of carry on the spirit of my first 75, which was my baby. I'm looking for more of a torquey cruiser than a performance machine, but rather than buy a V8 75, I'd prefer the manual box of a ZT tbh. Each to their own I suppose but I have the finished article in my mind that fits my character and way of life, which is what a car represents to me.

So, there it is, any pointers, known cars for sale etc? Seeing as I plan a fair bit of work I would even consider taking on a project car, I guess it's better to get one back on the road rather than alter one that is in fine fettle (and to not upset the purists!). I would however prefer the higher spec model with electric rear windows, Xenons etc, but I guess this means it'll have a sunroof, too, which I really don't want, so I may take on a base spec and retro fit said components.

Cheers guys, I hope to join the RWD-club very soon!

Rich