My 260 back up for sale.

Thread: My 260 back up for sale.

Default My 260 back up for sale.

Hi Chaps,

Just wanted to let you guys know im having another attempt at selling. Simple reason being i need something more economical and idealy a bit bigger.

PM me if you have an interest. May consider a PX.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-MG-ZT-SE-...item3cb949df86

Regards

Graham

I have viewed this car and it is very nice indeed - only thing that stopped me buying was the LPG not working properly...........so can I ask Graham, why you spent money taking it out and on new tyres when you wouldn't budge on the price before? Might have been able to fix it for that?

Hi,

Yes i may have missed an opertunity with you im aware of that. I actually just got fed up with the LPG in the end and took it out myself. Not as difficult as you may think. I got an installation guide online and just worked backwards. So it didnt cost me anything in the end and got a small amount of cash back for the tank etc on Ebay. took some planning but was pretty easy.

A few people who viewed the car mention the wheels could do with a refurb so i replaced with new ones to make it more attractive to a potential buyer. Sold the apexes through here and went for the TD Monza R wheels which i felt suited the car well.

I think the fact i hadnt managed to sell it told me the value had dropped as well. Still disapointed i need to sell.
    Regards

Graham

Hi Graham i know this is off topic but your old wheels have gone for refurb today
    REAR SILENCER'S ARE OVER RATED :YB
    THE SOUNDS YOU NEED TO HEAR
    http://youtu.be/fhwM7FTr2TQ

Quote Originally Posted by X5POWER View Post
    Hi Graham i know this is off topic but your old wheels have gone for refurb today
    Hi Steve, thats good. i bet they will look mice when done. if you have time.to put a photo up i would like to see how they turn out.
    regards
    Graham

Shot Silk & Supercharged

Nice clean looking car Graham, good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by gjt100 View Post
    Hi Steve, thats good. i bet they will look mice when done. if you have time.to put a photo up i would like to see how they turn out.
    regards
    Graham
    Will do Graham.
    I am been really brave and getting them done in wet look anthracite, if i dont like them i will then get the set that are still on the car sprayed in sparkling silver.
    I will send pics as soon as done
    Steve
    Last edited by X5POWER; 01-07-2011 at 03:49 PM.
    REAR SILENCER'S ARE OVER RATED :YB
    THE SOUNDS YOU NEED TO HEAR
    http://youtu.be/fhwM7FTr2TQ

Quote Originally Posted by gjt100 View Post
    Hi,

Yes i may have missed an opertunity with you im aware of that. I actually just got fed up with the LPG in the end and took it out myself. Not as difficult as you may think. I got an installation guide online and just worked backwards. So it didnt cost me anything in the end and got a small amount of cash back for the tank etc on Ebay. took some planning but was pretty easy.

A few people who viewed the car mention the wheels could do with a refurb so i replaced with new ones to make it more attractive to a potential buyer. Sold the apexes through here and went for the TD Monza R wheels which i felt suited the car well.

I think the fact i hadnt managed to sell it told me the value had dropped as well. Still disapointed i need to sell.
    Regards

Graham
    Fair enough mate, I hope the car goes for the price you ask, at least you are looking after her properly