x power back boxes - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: x power back boxes

I have x-powers on mine, but they dont seem too noisey at all unless I am gunning it, on the motorway I dont really suffer much drone.

The theory I have with mine is that they have been on since new or nearly new and have bedded in a lot (gunked up) and thus arent so noisey boomy.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    sunday 26th sound s good to me , where and what time and hey, took my car out this afternoon and drew so much attention in a positive way, long live the v8
    Sunday the 26th is tha last day of the MG Live event at Silverstone. A number of us will be there so if you can make your way in that general direction we can have mini-meet

Quote Originally Posted by Merl View Post
    If you make it a little bit closer to the North I can def come! I have no dog sitters that weekend so I am limited on timing but can make a lunch or something out of it
    As I started typing this I realised I can't recall if you're going to MG Live or not . Got the feeling you're not but hey, does Silverstone count as close enough north?
    Last edited by Ajay; 19-06-2011 at 11:03 AM.
    Andrew Flewin

ZT260SE #269

The mind is like a parachute, it only functions when open.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
    Sunday the 26th is tha last day of the MG Live event at Silverstone. A number of us will be there so if you can make your way in that general direction we can have mini-meet

As I started typing this I realised I can't recall if you're going to MG Live or not . Got the feeling you're but hey, does Silverstone count as close enough north?
    I have not bought a ticket as the longest I can be out of the house is 7 hours... so 2 hours there and 2 hours back gives me 3 hours for a mini meet!! and for jaimie to experience the powerflows and lunch lol.
    Martin Hazlewood

Anything been firmed up for the 26th mini-meet? If it's near Silverstone, I could do in the afternoon on way out of MG Live. Don't know the area that well for good meeting places though
    Andrew Flewin

ZT260SE #269

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
    Anything been firmed up for the 26th mini-meet? If it's near Silverstone, I could do in the afternoon on way out of MG Live. Don't know the area that well for good meeting places though
    I'd still like to meet, but since I'm just tagging along (with neither X-powers, nor Zeros) I thought I'd let everyone else work out what was convenient for them and then I'd come along if I could make it.
    If you (Ajay) are driving back from Silverstone to Reading on Sunday afternoon, then presumably you'll pass fairly near Oxford/High Wycombe, so maybe one of the locals (Arthur or Jamie) can suggest somewhere...?
    Former owner of VIN 878 Rio Red
    [URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/StephenL/zt-2][IMG]http://www.fuelly.com/smallsig-uk/44945.png[/IMG][/URL]

Sorry to be a pain, but I'm now going to be in Cambridge on Sunday. Am I the only person with Zeros available? I'm probably returning to Oxfordshire around 8-9pmish.

Arthur Bullard
    MG ZT-T SE Mk1 #036, Le Mans Green, Press Car

As posted earlier, I've got Zeros on my ZT260 but on the 25th/26th June I'm at MG Live, Silverstone. I can leave there earlier on the Sunday afternoon if a mini-meet is arranged. If it's around the Silverstone area (probably more north and west of rather than south and east) you might be able to tempt Martin (Merl) down with his Powerflows.
    Andrew Flewin

ZT260SE #269

I can be very tempted! Just wish I could go Silverstone as well.... Closer to the North the better for me but don't really know anywhere around there... Just I am time limited but as long as I get a clear run there i can spend a couple of hours doing road runs etc...
    Martin Hazlewood

Default Another thread

Sorry gang about starting another thread today, did not realise this one was still going strong, still getting used to it, any way as reading is only 18 miles away from highwycombe ajay, shall we meet somewhere here or has anyone else got any ideas as to a location