Hello all.

Collected my car yesterday (no 436) from Summit Garage (John Newey) and I absolutely love it however on my long run home I came across a few problems.

Firstly the plastic chrome door opener surround thingy fell off on the passenger door as I went over a speed bump...is it possible to get a new one?

The electric mirror switch doesn't adjust the mirrors to the left, I can move them every other way just not left.

The battery light kept flickering. At first I thought it was my imagination as its very quick, less than a second before its on and off again. It does this all the time and John assured me its one of those things and everyones car does it and its nothing to worry about.

The throttle pedal is quite stiff to press, anyway of making it lighter?

Lastly the clutch...the pedal is stiff to press in and the biting point is quite low on the pedal. I did have this problem when I bought my CDTi although it was a lot stiffer but after 6,000 miles or so it stopped going into first and reverse gears, end result was a new slave cylinder and clutch which was a gearbox out job but I understand that on these its an engine out job. Am I likely to have a clutch problem or is a stiff pedal considered normal? It does make it uncomfortable to drive around town and when I got home I have to admit I was kinda glad to be in the diesel again as its now so smooth since it was repaired and a lot easier on my leg

Can't think of anything else at the moment, everything else seems to be fine, just hope the things above are nothing to worry about.

Thanks,

Kris.