They never learn - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They never learn

Quote Originally Posted by 2V8s View Post
    yes youll def be ok there - I have front discs and pads from EBC and their fine and correct.

I have to say though, the EBC front discs seem to suffer corrosion quite heavily and in fairly short time. I am surprised at the state of mine after 2 years and about 20k miles, plus they seem to have worn very quickly as well, significant lip on them already. For some reason, the ones I got from them for my Rover 200 last much better - were a different kind of steel, that sort of tempered goldy hue and are fine after 4 years.
    Not only that but my EBC discs warped after 10,000 miles and had to be replaced, not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    Not only that but my EBC discs warped after 10,000 miles and had to be replaced, not impressed.

Like wise,the inner face on the o/s has worn almost smooth on mine,will be looking for some OEM(got almost 60k out of them first time around)and will have them dimpled like the rears.

Ooohhh that's quite worrying as i have EBC standard disks on the front of mine. Can't say as i have noticed a difference as of yet, but best keep an eye on!
    2004 MG ZT 260 SE #269
    2000 MGF 1.8 Steptronic

MG ZT260 SE #171 'The Boat'
    - Gone but not forgotten

Daily Driver:- 2019 Seat Ateca 1.6 TDi Xcellence