possible new comer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: possible new comer

Quote Originally Posted by jose View Post
    Damn thats some quick replys!

The guy is called Nick. seemed very nice, come accross as more of bodyshop guy than a mechanic.

TBH the cream interior is not really my thing, personally like the darker colours, however there is obviously a limited number of these cars to choose from.

What as a rough guide would you say is a fairer price for this then? obviously want to get it for the best price i can!

The car will come with a new mot, service repainted wheels ( where it has been kurbed) and there are a few scratches ( 3 little ones really worth noting) which he says he will sort out. They cant polish out so i wonder exactly what that means as this one isnt a "normal" paint job.
    When you decide to buy, we can swap interiors
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

i might just take you on that idea!
    thats if i buy that car of course
    Last edited by jose; 09-02-2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: spelling error

still a lot of car for the money. I think this is the third cream interior we've heard of - it's just a matter of personal taste
    If you don't like the interior I'd suggest you look elsewhere, there are plenty coming up
    A

Id have a look at the state of the heater valve and heater hose and if they havent been done see if you can deal them into the price. you dont want to be buying and shelling out soon after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To replace both with upgraded club versions will set you back just over £200 plus fitting to give you a negotiating point (that price assumes you become a full member on here)
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end