Royal Blue SE #170(?) - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Royal Blue SE #170(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Merl View Post
    I got my 75 cdti from a former 260 owner in Swindon!

My girlfriend when to the tech school there! so spent many an afternoon there. Oh and the Cinema, still love the fact they have adverts and you can buy beer in the cinema to take into the film! though if it is a long film a second or 3rd beer in the advert is not a good idea

It is amazing that when they measured the centre of holland and built the church there with the plaque all those years ago that they were only a few meters or so out! Can't remember the exact distance they were out but quite remarkable

I went to the tech-school or MTS as it was called as well, Don't want to remember how many moons ago that was

And the good old Grand Cinema..........brilliant

Think they compromised in the center as otherwise it would be in the river Eems (or Amer) hence the name Amersfoort
    (fortress on the Amer)
    Last edited by Herman; 04-01-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

Lightbulb Royal Blue No.064

Good look with your visit to view and hopefully buy the car. If this one leaves the country how many Royal Blue 260s are left in the UK?.

Which route are you taking back to Friesland, going Via Harwich to the Hook?

Regards Nick de-Vries.
    No. 64 MG 260SE

And now ladies & gentlemen........yes....#170 is now standing in my garage!!!! Drove it back home yesterday. Was a long but very!!! nice trip! I now know that queues are nice when you're sitting in a 260...and driving it is surely something special.
    The car is excellent!! The seller was ..and the car is indeed very good. Colour suits the car very well and can't find anything that doesn't work or looks bad.. Interior is like new...
    I can go on like this a few hours...I am very happy to own this car!!!...

NB. Please sent me the questionaire ....haven't received one but I want my name in green.....!!!

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

Well done chap - welcome to hell (only joking )
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    And now ladies & gentlemen........yes....#170 is now standing in my garage!!!! ..................Colour suits the car very well and can't find anything that doesn't work or looks bad.. Interior is like new...

NB. Please sent me the questionaire ....haven't received one but I want my name in green.....!!!
    Welcome...............and watch the fuel gauge. I think mine is faulty. Goes from full to empty in about a day
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

Welcome and well done!

You would have had a link to it when registering. If you still have a problem drop an e-mail.

And now ladies & gentlemen........yes....#170 is now standing in my garage!!!! Drove it back home yesterday. Was a long but very!!! nice trip! I now know that queues are nice when you're sitting in a 260...and driving it is surely something special.
    The car is excellent!! The seller was ..and the car is indeed very good. Colour suits the car very well and can't find anything that doesn't work or looks bad.. Interior is like new...

Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Shot Silk & Supercharged

Congratulations.

Get your questionnaire back to Tim to get access to the full site.

Bristol / or back home in Cornwall, United Kingdom.

well done Eric. That is great news!

colintf
    Colin Murrell
    vin 00242 - Probably the only 260 to have driven the full Le Mans circuit?
    MG Car Club Z Register V8 ZT/ZTT Rep.
    MG Car Club V8 Register V8 ZT/ZTT Rep
    MG Car Club MGF Register Regional Rep for Devon & Cornwall and Cotswold Regions.
    MG Car Club MGF Register International Liaison Representative

http://www.mgfim.org/

http://www.two-sixties.com/main.htm

http://www.v8register.net/

http://www.mgfregister.org/

http://www.racethemg.com/ http://www.triple-mracing.com/

Member of MGCC (UK), MGOC, VSCC & TSSC (Triumph Sports Six Club)

Congratulations Eric!

Don't forget to check our events page as we have a couple of european trips planned

Default #170

Haven't got one when registering so can anyone send me a questionaire?
    I want to be green !!