Pattern Front Wings - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pattern Front Wings

What side of headlamp is required ?

Quote Originally Posted by torque2me View Post
    The repair centre is still awaiting an n/s head light assembly and a front n/s wing

Hi Brian

He's after a n/s unit

Cheers

Colin
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Xenon from China
    I will be surprised if its lens etc matches the one on the other side assuming it even has the same connector

i too would go for a 2nd hand wing rather than a pattern - plenty at Rover Breakers and they can probably do you a Xenon as well

Keith,

I've had a reply from CAT (X-Part) re the Xeon (as that is the only part I queried as it has more importance at present).

The original part was made by Hella of Banbury. The tooling was sold to China but they are not making a E spec lens. They say they are looking into alternatives but I would have thought that asking the Chinese manufacturer to produce a batch(es) of E spec lens might be easier. Of course if the have scrapped that part of the tooling regarding the correct lens then that is a slightly different matter. One would have to know the full story and extent to base a line of action on.

I'm not going to be holding my breath on the issue but if perhaps Forum members fill out a parts request for XBC002810 then CAT might stir itself.

regards,

Kev