260 wanted - Page 2

Thread: 260 wanted

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 260 wanted

Thought I would introduce myself to everyone. I currently own an 05 plate zt cdti in which I've covered 60,000 miles in the past 4 years. I now find myself in a position where I am covering less than 4,000 miles per annum so have decided to take the plunge and upgrade to a 260.
    I've been browsing this site for a while now so fully appreciate how difficult it may be to find the right car. Ideally I am after a low mileage model, preferably monogram. Would prefer SE but may consider non SE.
    I am in no rush so if any owners out there are not thinking of selling at present, but may be in the future then please try to remember this post.
    I am in a position to make a cash only transaction, but would also be willing to part exchange my cdti which is the top spec version.
    One last question: I think I'm right in saying that the non SE model does not have the rear parking sensors ( an absolute must for me). Is it still possible to get the MG standard parking sensors fitted to a model that does not have them?
    Thanks in advance for any help/ advice that can be given.

Peter.

Last edited by worthp; 29-07-2010 at 01:14 PM.