Strange question but I have to test the water

Thread: Strange question but I have to test the water

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I appreciate your input SJR

The bottom line is I`m going to buy a V8 car of some description. I had my fill of 4 bangers V6s and turbos. The big V8 roar is where its at for me now. I`ve had some great cars but never ones that made the perfect tune. I`m 41 and feel that as I get on in life if I don`t get one now I`ll end up driving a Toyota avensis estate or something and checking out pension plans.
    I had a good chat with Phil earlier regarding his 260. I`m a fussy ba$tard when it comes to cars and they have to be `right` or i won`t buy it. Its pretty expensive, BUT, I get the feeling its a good one so we`ll see how it goes.
    If the truth be told its a British car for me (ok its got a yank engine) and I have put the feelers out for a Mustang. Watch the Bullitt chase scene and tell me you`re not into that kinda thing.
    An sn95 Bullitt was top of my list in opposition to the 260. Although the new 5th gen are handsome cars I can`t justify £20k for `an image`

Like most guys I like LOADS of different makes and types of car and couldn`t hand on heart say that one is better than all. I just love cars. But this time it must have eight cylinders.
    Last edited by bigkeeko; 11-06-2010 at 08:14 PM.