54 Starlight Silver 260 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 54 Starlight Silver 260

I can't believe not even one single person has been to look at the car surely its not over-priced, its the cheapest one for sale :|
    A Rover AND a Renault? I must be on CRACK?!?!

Have you advertise it anywhere else apart from pistonheads? It may be worth doing the premium advert, as this brings it top the top of the listings as soon as you click onto the ZT section. The standard adverts don`t appear until a few pages in and may get missed.
    Am surprised that no enquiries though, it looks extremely well cared for. Always think that an engine bay shows a lot of how a car has been kept, and yours appears to be spotless. Good luck anyway with the sale.
    Don`t count the days, make each day count.
    Vin 159. X-Power Grey, LPG converted (now sold:ash)
    Criteria for my cars - the numbers of cylinders must be more than the number of seats:D

Cheers Nigel,

Its on PH and eBay at the moment.. Its got nearly 90 watchers on eBay and I've had a few offers but no one has actually come to look at the car I'm pretty sure the first to see it will buy it.

As far as I can see residuals have taken a real hit in the last 3 months, this has to be due to fuel costs.

I'm hoping I don't have to sell mine for a good long while yet!
    Ben Dobson
    X Power Grey 260 SE, #40

http://www.bendobson.co.uk/blog/

This supports my long held view that non SE's are nowhere near as desirable - you pay all that money for fuel, insurance, tyres and 5,000 miles service intervals (not to mention depreciation for those that bought early) and you don't get any real toys?! I don't buy the argument it's less weight so it goes quicker. I bet there's no real noticeable difference anyway.

I personally chose the non SE on purpose, I didnt want all of those extra electrics to go wrong and the biggest problem with Rovers was the K series engines and the electrics

Me too. No sunroof to leak, no digital switch over to worry about, who wants electric windows at the back anyway. Choice between 54 plate SE 15K miles and 56 plate 2k miles for the same money. The non se won easily. Came a cropper with the retrospective tax increase though.

Did I mention the non se had a blower?

Although mine has the sunroof, a cd changer and the SE wheels and I do really like the SE wheels

Most of the electronics are BMW items and of all the years of being a ZT owner and on the various forums the only problems i have come across are usually a flat battery or water in the boot. everything else is pretty reliable
    Peter Essling

Quote Originally Posted by eState Trooper View Post
    Choice between 54 plate SE 15K miles and 56 plate 2k miles for the same money.
    That's what I mean; non-SE's are and should be a fair bit cheaper.

PS: Davey - the car looks very good in the photo's and good luck with the sale