Uprated heater hose

Thread: Uprated heater hose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Uprated heater hose

Hello everyone. Sorry that my first post on here is a query but I'm desperate! The heater hose has blown on my dad's zt 260 and we're really struggling to find a replacement, either uprated or normal. We ordered what we thought was the right thing off ebay only to be sent an identically shaped pipe that is no where near big enough, and other than that we looked on the Rimmer Bros site but they want £92 for one!!! Which is frankly ridiculous! I found this place because through looking I found several links saying that uprated hoses were available through the "Two-Sixties". Any help would be really appreciated! Just to clarify, its the hose which goes through the bulkhead from the plenum.
    Thanks in advance.

hello and welcome. you can indeed get a uprated hose through the club.
    Peter Essling

Ooooh, awesome!! Please tell me more! Who/where from, how much? I'm desperate! My dads like a bear with a sore arse since it broke! Haha.

PM me your Dad's details Ron including the vin from the car. At £50 including postage a bit cheaper than Rimmers plus its going to do a better job than the original. You need to make sure you take the restictor from inside the existing one and install into the new item. Other than that a straight swap.

Welcome along and why is your Dad not a member? Would have got the hose cheaper.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Hello mate! thankyou. I'll PM you the details as soon as I can. My dads out at the moment. Do you take payment via paypal?
    Only reason he's not a member is that he's never been a forum before in his life! Dont think its ever crossed his mind to join one! After this happening though and the troubles we've had sourcing the part I think he may well become a member!

Sorry Ron we don't do paypal. Cheque will do.

When you joined a questionnaire would have been sent. We have other members who use their sons as web-by-hitch-es. So you are not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bones View Post
    Hello mate! thankyou. I'll PM you the details as soon as I can. My dads out at the moment. Do you take payment via paypal?
    Only reason he's not a member is that he's never been a forum before in his life! Dont think its ever crossed his mind to join one! After this happening though and the troubles we've had sourcing the part I think he may well become a member!
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Default Similar hose problem

Quote Originally Posted by pessling View Post
    hello and welcome. you can indeed get a uprated hose through the club.

I am also suffering the dreaded hose failure and would be interested in getting the uprated hose through the club. Can you send me more details?

Brian T -(new member, ZT-T SE 260, 2004 registered)

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

You need to fill in the questionnaire you were sent in order to see the full forum, including the shop...
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage

Default What questionnaire

Quote Originally Posted by baldybloke View Post
    You need to fill in the questionnaire you were sent in order to see the full forum, including the shop...
    I was not sent a questionnaire to complete. Can this be arranged?

Brian

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

When Tim the moderator sees this he'll send you one (I hope)
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage