oil change service interval light.

Thread: oil change service interval light.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by mikey View Post
    ragman,many thanks,but just found out,once the 5000mile oil change has been done,it resets itself back to the 5000 countdown. Many thanks for your offer, mike.
    Did you do the change yourself or did you have it done. The counter doesn't reset itself, it has to done with a tool (Be that T4 or other)
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by VMax1000 View Post
    Did you do the change yourself or did you have it done. The counter doesn't reset itself, it has to done with a tool (Be that T4 or other)
    yes your right, the countdown do not reset itself,my mistake,reading the owners handbook and thought once the oil change was done it set itself back, ,but not the case. anyways now know how to do it thanks to the guys on here. So getting a oil change done this coming Wed then treating myself to a custom made s/s exhaust system, I will get some pic,s up soon cheers Mike.

Glad it's all sorted Mike
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Arrived back today and thanks for covering the postage costs (several times over)
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end